The quality service and customer satisfaction that go along with successful moves rely completely on our dedicated professionals. Continental Van Lines, Inc. requires individuals with the highest devotion to upholding our standards of unbeatable customer service. If you feel you meet this requirement, please review the careers Continental Van Lines, Inc. has available below.
Class A & B CDL and Non-CDL Drivers
Seattle, WA & Tacoma, WA
We offer a professional work environment with a company who has been in the Household Goods moving business for over 50 years, and is a member of the most recognized van line in the industry. We offer a full medical and dental benefits package and a vision reimbursement program, along with 401k matching and a crew bonus program.
We are hiring for full time positions with the potential for overtime during the peak season months, and advancement long term. Please respond to this ad with your attached resume and references. We will follow up to schedule an interview. Please bring your license and a copy of your driving abstract as well as your DOT med card to your interview, if applicable.
· Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and good driving record. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Must be physically strong, high energy, and able to handle lifting 50-75 pounds quickly and safely.
· Good communication skills a must. Able to speak/read/write fluent English, as drivers are expected to supervise and take on a leadership role while on site.
· Customer service skills a must; able to deal with challenging situations and unexpected changes with absolute professionalism.
· Compliance with WA State and Federal DOT and safety requirements absolutely necessary.
· Household Goods experience a plus, however not required. We will train the right person.Apply Now